Bariatric Building Blocks 101
- Learn how to make-over your favorite “Danger Food” dishes and turn them into quick, easy and healthy recipes you are sure to keep in your recipe box.
- You will also learn the basics of meal planning and portion control.
The group coaching sessions are perfect for anyone considering weight loss surgery, Pre-op patients with surgery dates set and most definitely beneficial to all post-op patients who have had all weight loss surgery types. You will learn the basics, the ins and outs of bariatric surgery in order to become your very own success story!
In this 6-week coaching group sessions, spaces are limited to 4 people per group. Sessions last 1 1/2 hours and are conducted via zoom. Cost for entire program is $300. Payment in full is required prior to registration.
Topics covered in Bariatric Basics 101
– Weight Loss Surgery – Bypass vs. Sleeve
– Healthy Habits after Weight Loss Surgery
– Portion Control – How little? How much?
– Supplements – What we need daily and why?
– Weight Loss Reset – Learn your own personal reset program
– Dumping Syndrome – What’s that and how to avoid it!
Bariatric Building Blocks 201
Now that you have completed Bariatric Basics 101 Coaching Program, it is time for a more in-depth look at the building blocks you will need to build long-lasting successful habits to ensure weight loss surgery success. Now that we have the base it’s to solidify a strong foundation to a permanent healthy lifestyle.
In this 6-week in-depth coaching group session, spaces are limited to 4 people per group. Sessions last 1 1/2 hours and are conducted via zoom. Pre-requisite is completion of Bariatric Basic 101 Coaching Program. Cost for entire program is $300. Payment in full is required prior to registration.
Topics covered in Bariatric Successful Building Blocks
– Become a Cravings Crusher
– Mindful Eating – Log You Food, Log Your Mood
– Learn the importance of chewing your food
– Bariatric Recipe Revamp – Make any recipe Bariatric “Friendly”
– Dehydration – Learn the importance of staying hydrated
– Sleep – Find out how much sleep you need to maintain you